Types of Agents
There are three types of Agent membership plans: Bronze, Silver and Gold. If you are not yet a member, you can join directly as any of the types. If you are already on a lower plan, you can upgrade to a higher one.
To see the difference between each type of membership, click here. The procedure to join is also the same as the procedure to upgrade.
Below are the steps:
STEP 1: Visit the Details Page for the Agent Plan you Want to Join or Upgrade to
The first thing to do is to get to the product details page for the plan you want to register for and when on the page, scroll down and click on the Red BUY NOW Button then follow the steps given below on this page.
Here are the links to the details page of the various Agent plans. You can click on any link below to get to the details page for that plan:
Another way to get to the details page of the various plans is to go through the join page by clicking here or clicking on “Join Now” from the site menu or the buttons all around the website. When on the join page, check through the different plans and click on the JOIN NOW button that corresponds to the plan you want to join or upgrade to.
One more way to get to the various plans is to go through the Online Shop under the Membership category of products. You can get to the Membership category in the Online Shop by clicking here or visiting https://moneymaker.ng/product-category/membership/
When there, click on the image or name of the appropriate membership plan that you want to join or upgrade to. This will take you to the details page for that product where you will find the Buy Now button below the product description.
STEP 2: Click on the BUY NOW Button
- When you have successfully gotten to the details page of the plan you want, check through and locate the Red button that says BUY NOW. Click this button and it will take you to the Checkout page.
- You will also notice another button beside Buy Now which is Add to Cart. If you are shopping for multiple products and you want to pay for all of them at once that is when you use that button to add the current product to your shopping cart and then you can continue browsing for other products to add to the cart.
- But if you just want to pay for only that particular plan or product and you are not buying anything else at that time then click on BUY NOW so that it takes you to the page where you can checkout and then Pay
STEP 3: Double Check your Summary and Cost
When you click on BUY NOW, you will be taken to your Shopping cart where you have the opportunity to double check that what you are buying is actually what is listed there and the Total Amount given is the correct amount that you are expecting to pay.
Scroll down and check the last figure given as Order Total. This is the total amount that you are going to pay. Check to make sure that it is correct.
If you find any other products listed in your shopping cart that you do not want to pay for at the time then click or tap on the Red X that is beside the name of the item. If you are using a phone you may need to click on this several times to be able to gauge the correct spot so if you click once and nothing happens, try clicking it again. When you get it right, the product will be removed and then the Order Total will change to reflect the new Total.
If you want to add other products then click on Continue Shopping but if you are ready to pay then move to the next step.
Step 4: Click on NEXT STEP
When you have confirmed that the Order Total is correct, click on the red NEXT STEP button. This will take you to the Checkout Page where you are expected to provide your personal details and Billing Address.
If you are not already a member then you need to enter the required information on this page as will be explained in STEP 5 below.
But if you are already a member but not logged in then you will need to login first by clicking on the link given after “Returning customer?” near the top of the page. Click on this link and enter your username and password to login. But if you have already logged in then you will see your details displayed on the page. At this point, skip to Step 6 below.
Step 5: Create an Account or Log in
If you already have a MoneyMaker account then log into your account and skip this step to Step 6.
But if you do not already have an account then you need to first create one. You can do this by filling the form presented to you according to the explanation below:
- First Name: Your first name
- Last Name: Your surname
- Country: Select your country where you are currently living (any country is allowed but note that MoneyMaker.ng is targeted mainly at people living in Nigeria)
- Street address: Enter your full residential, office or contact address
- Enter your town or City where the street address given above is located
- State/County: Enter the state where your city above is located. This could also be your County or Province or Region depending on what system is in use in your country
- Email address: Enter your email address and doublecheck to make sure that it’s correct
- Account username: Select a username that you would like to use. Usernames should be more than four characters, cannot have spaces and must be all small letters or a mixture of small letters and numbers. Use something easy to remember and not too long because it will form part of your affiliate link.
- Account Password: Passwords must be more than 8 characters long and should be made up of at least one capital letter, at least one small letter, at least one number and at least one symbol (symbols could be [email protected]#$%^&*()_+ or space). Examples of correct passwords are: AlojaK48& , aSymp8$ee, [email protected] , Evidential#&52. Please don’t use any of the ones given in this example and make sure you don’t forget your password so write it down somewhere in a safe place.
- After filling everything, check through once again to make sure that everything is correct, especially your email address.
STEP 6: Click on MAKE PAYMENT
When you have confirmed that all your details and the amount to be paid is correct, you can then proceed to click on the Purple MAKE PAYMENT or PLACE ORDER button to make the actual payment. You will then be redirected to VoguePay’s website to make your payment.
You can make payment using your ATM or credit and debit card details online (Mastercard, Visa, Verve and Interswitch). You can also use VoguePay which is the safest online payment service in Nigeria. You can also make payment through bank deposit or transfer whether internet, mobile, POS or ATM machine transfer using VoguePay’s wallet. Learn more about payments.
STEP 7: Pay through ATM Card Online or Through Bank
Click any of the links below for how to Pay online using Card or How to Pay through Bank
STEP 8: Locate Your Agent Menu
Once payment has been completed according to the steps given in the links above, you will be redirected back to MoneyMaker.ng website with a success page displayed and instructions on the next steps.
To confirm that you are now in the new Plan that you just paid for, check your menu and see if you can find a link that has the same name as the Plan you just registered for. To view the menu on a mobile device, click on the three red lines near the top of the page:
For example, Gold Agents will see Gold as one of the items in their menu, Silver Agents will see Silver and Bronze Agents will see Bronze. If you upgraded from another plan then you may see both the old plan and the new plan names. Click on the down arrow to reveal the sub items under the menu item.
Among the sub items are links that lead to the various sections of your new Plan like your Library, your Dashboard and so on. This menu is known as your Agent menu and once you can locate it, it means that your registration or upgrade is complete.
You can then click on How to Start under the Agent menu to learn what the next step to take is as an Agent. You can also click this link: https://moneymaker.ng/howtostart (you must be logged in as an Agent to be able to view the contents of the link).